|Strawberry Flavored Ice Cream Birthday Cake from Baskin Robbins|
This has been a November to remember, no doubt. I celebrated my birthday by doing a little shopping at Kuwait's Grand Avenues Mall and was treated to dinner at Ribs and Rumps restaurant, presented with flowers and balloons and surprised with the above pictured, already lit, delicious birthday cake.
I will be spending the next few days in the UAE, specifically Abu Dhabi and Dubai, continuing my exploration of the Middle East and networking with new, like-minded people in the area. I'm another year older, and thankful for an increased level of ambition.
28 Things I Will Accomplish in 2015 (in no special order, but all deserving of special attention):
1. Stop overworking myself to the point of exhaustion.
2. Limit time on social networks.
3. Finish writing my first script and pitch it to Hollywood.
4. Release my next two books: "Pen, Publish & Promote Your Book the Write Way (Detailed Guide for First-Time Authors)" and "Date Knight: A Man Who Findeth A Wife".
5. Faithfully practice healthy eating habits.
6. Improve cooking skills.
7. Exercise regularly.
8. Publish three more first-time authors.
9. Clear all outstanding debt.
10. Become a homeowner.
11. Launch iWrite4orU writing workshops.
12. Sign long-term Contributing Writer freelance contracts with 3 prestigious publications.
13. Complete business and architecture plan for Duval County literacy center.
14. Approve the addition of #WriterGrind™ to a credible dictionary.
15. Travel to London.
16. Embark on a 10-city book tour.
17. Successfully partner with a literary agent.
18. Agree to a lucrative traditional publishing deal.
19. Meet and/or co-write with Tyler Perry and/or Shonda Rhimes.
20. Receive an official literary award.
21. Sell 10,000 books independently.
22. Hire a dependable team of employees.
23. Make FSU's Top Thirty Under 30 List
24. Secure 3 to 5 company sponsorships/endorsements.
25. Create an annual community literacy event.
26. Seven to ten motivational speaking engagements with compensation.
27. Write 50 new poems.
28. Inspire more people to live their dream.